I am 21 years old and am a senior year at James Madison University majoring in print journalism with a Spanish minor. I interned with the sports department at WTTG Fox 5 over the summer and had a blast working with the Sports Director and producers. My favorite sport is baseball, but I like football and mostly any other sport as well. I like to hang out with my girlfriend, friends, family; I’m up for anything and I am a very chill person. My career aspirations are to become a sports broadcaster/ producer or a sports writer.
- SmithSolve attended the 2017 @GlobalGenes RARE Patient Advocacy Summit. See the highlights in our new blog post: smithsolve.com/insights/climb… 4 months ago
- Hey @TheEllenShow - Can you help us find Gene and his @BigDumbKidneys a hero kidney donor?! #PKD youtube.com/watch?v=4VnhP7… 5 months ago
- See how SmithSolve gives a voice to patient advocates: bit.ly/2fvisQu” 1 year ago
- Learn how to tell your story from “Start with the Goal” to “Close the Deal” bit.ly/2dcOZL7 1 year ago
- Sarepta’s recent approval sheds light on existing controversies in orphan drug development bit.ly/2dYfgMR #raredisease #orphandrugs 1 year ago
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28